TIKS Automation is provides innovative automation and IT services to optimize operations, ensure safety, and improve reliability for Chemical and Petrochemical operations, with our experienced staff of operations consultants, engineers, and specialists. We provide a wide range of solutions to petrochemical, chemical and refining, biofuel/biochemical, and waste treating industries. These solutions include process and production consulting and analytics, critical compliance analytics, critical analytics for production monitoring, environmental and safety compliance, and project support services.
TIKS Automation helps operators get the maximum value from their installed asset base by handling all Process Analyzer requirements ranging from the simplest single stream analysis to highly complex multi-stream applications. Let us optimize your processes, control systems, and monitoring solutions to meet the ever-increasing demand for higher-quality, lower-cost products.
These solutions include:
- On-site surveys, safety audits, procedure development, analyzer optimization, and consulting for existing process analyzers
- Project management, front-end loading, scope development, cost and technology analysis, detailed design and engineering, and project management services for new or modified systems
- Critical analytics for compliance, including continuous emissions monitoring systems, EPA 40CFR60, SCAQMD, RECLAIM, Title V, and permitted systems
- Critical analytics for production monitoring, including qualitative and quantitative measurements, process optimization analyzers, and process safety measurements
- Environmental and safety compliance technology and monitoring
- Process and production analytics
- Training and continuous improvements